|SOELIM(1)||General Commands Manual||SOELIM(1)|
-Crtv] [-I dir] [files ...]It is possible to have whitespace between the -I command line option and its parameter.
- .so file
- Recognize .so even when followed by a character other than space or newline.
- This option may be used to add a directory to the search path for files (both those on the command line and those named in .so requests). The search path is initialized with the current directory. This option may be specified more than once; the directories are then searched in the order specified (but before the current directory). If you want to make the current directory be read before other directories, add -I. at the appropriate place.
- No directory search is performed for files with an absolute file name.
- Do not add .lf requests (for general use, with non-groff files).
- Don't emit .lf requests but TeX comment lines (starting with `%') giving the current file and line number.
- Print the version number.
preprocessor -> troff -> postprocessor
soelim -> preprocessor -> troff -> postprocessor
|30 December 2012||Groff Version 1.22.1|