|GRODVI(1)||General Commands Manual||GRODVI(1)|
- \D'R dh dv'
- Draw a rule (solid black rectangle), with one corner at the current position, and the diagonally opposite corner at the current position +(dh,dv). Afterwards the current position will be at the opposite corner. This produces a rule in the dvi file and so can be printed even with a driver that does not support the tpic specials unlike the other \D commands.
- internalname name
- The name of the tfm file (without the .tfm extension) is name.
- checksum n
- The checksum in the tfm file is n.
- designsize n
- The designsize in the tfm file is n.
- Do not use tpic specials to implement drawing commands. Horizontal and vertical lines will be implemented by rules. Other drawing commands will be ignored.
- Prepend directory dir/devname to the search path for font and device description files; name is the name of the device, usually dvi.
- Specify landscape orientation.
- Specify paper dimensions. This overrides the papersize, paperlength, and paperwidth commands in the DESC file; it accepts the same arguments as the papersize command (see groff_font(5) for details).
- Print the version number.
- Set the default line thickness to n thousandths of an em. If this option isn't specified, the line thickness defaults to 0.04 em.
CM Roman (cmr10)
CM Text Italic (cmti10)
CM Bold Extended Roman (cmbx10)
CM Bold Extended Text Italic (cmbxti10)
CM Sans Serif (cmss10)
CM Slanted Sans Serif (cmssi10)
CM Sans Serif Bold Extended (cmssbx10)
- CM Slanted Sans Serif Bold Extended (cmssbxo10)
CM Typewriter Text (cmtt10)
- CM Italic Typewriter Text (cmitt10)
- A list of directories in which to search for the devname directory in addition to the default ones. See troff(1) and groff_font(5) for more details.
- Device description file.
- Font description file for font F.
- Macros for use with grodvi.
- Macros to switch to EC fonts.
|30 December 2012||Groff Version 1.22.1|