|PIC2GRAPH(1)||General Commands Manual||PIC2GRAPH(1)|
- Run pic(1) and groff(1) in the `unsafe' mode enabling the PIC macro sh to execute arbitrary commands. The default is to forbid this.
- -format fmt
- Specify an output format; the default is PNG (Portable Network Graphics). Any format that convert(1) can emit is supported.
- -eqn delim
- Change the fencepost characters that delimit eqn(1) directives ($ and $, by default). This option requires an argument, but an empty string is accepted as a directive to disable eqn(1) processing.
- The eqn(1) initialization file.
- The directory in which temporary files will be created. If this is not set pic2graph searches the environment variables TMPDIR, TMP, and TEMP (in that order). Otherwise, temporary files will be created in /tmp.
|30 December 2012||Groff Version 1.22.1|