|SDL_AudioSpec(3)||SDL API Reference||SDL_AudioSpec(3)|
void (*callback)(void *userdata, Uint8 *stream, int len);
- Audio frequency in samples per second
- Audio data format
- Number of channels: 1 mono, 2 stereo
- Audio buffer silence value (calculated)
- Audio buffer size in samples
- Audio buffer size in bytes (calculated)
- Callback function for filling the audio buffer
- Pointer the user data which is passed to the callback function
- The number of samples sent to the sound device every second. Common values are 11025, 22050 and 44100. The higher the better.
- Specifies the size and type of each sample element
- AUDIO_U16 or AUDIO_U16LSB
- AUDIO_S16 or AUDIO_S16LSB
- The number of seperate sound channels. 1 is mono (single channel), 2 is stereo (dual channel).
- When used with SDL_OpenAudio this refers to the size of the audio buffer in samples. A sample a chunk of audio data of the size specified in format mulitplied by the number of channels. When the SDL_AudioSpec is used with SDL_LoadWAV samples is set to 4096.
|Tue 11 Sep 2001, 22:58||SDL|