|DITROFF(7)||Miscellaneous Information Manual||DITROFF(7)|
- [CSTR #54]
- The 1992 revision of the Nroff/Troff User's Manual by J. F. Ossanna and Brian Kernighan, see
- [CSTR #97]
- A Typesetter-independent TROFF by Brian Kernighan is the original documentation of the first multi-device troff (ditroff), see
- This document gives details on the history and concepts of roff.
- The actual implementation of ditroff.
- The GNU roff program and pointers to all documentation around groff.
- The groff version of the intermediate output language, the basis for multi-devicing.
|30 December 2012||Groff Version 1.22.1|