|RESIZE2FS(8)||System Manager's Manual||RESIZE2FS(8)|
- -d debug-flags
Turns on various resize2fs debugging features, if they have been compiled into the binary. debug-flags should be computed by adding the numbers of the desired features from the following list:
- Forces resize2fs to proceed with the filesystem resize operation, overriding some safety checks which resize2fs normally enforces.
- Flush the filesystem device's buffer caches before beginning. Only really useful for doing resize2fs time trials.
- Shrink the filesystem to the minimum size.
- Prints out a percentage completion bars for each resize2fs operation during an offline resize, so that the user can keep track of what the program is doing.
- Print the minimum size of the filesystem and exit.
- -S RAID-stride
- The resize2fs program will heuristically determine the RAID stride that was specified when the filesystem was created. This option allows the user to explicitly specify a RAID stride setting to be used by resize2fs instead.
|May 2015||E2fsprogs version 1.42.13|